A curtain supplier and manufacturer company located in Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia. We supply products such as curtain, roller blinds, roman blinds, zebra blinds, timber blinds, wallpaper, and carpet. 70% of our curtains are imported goods while the other 30% we manufacture our own. Our curtain is one of a kind, you cannot find the same curtain design in anywhere else.
Roman Blinds Sales RM 130/set